Location: ZaventemAbout the client
Our client is an international company specialized in the direct sales of personal care products and nutritional supplements.
About the job
- You work on different large international, web based projects.
- You analyze requirements, recommend solutions, provide estimates and work out solutions.
- You work closely with business analysts, web developers and architects (both local and corporate).
- You manage time and assigned tasks to completion while maintaining high quality standards.
- You maintain code using version control systems (GIT) and review code for security vulnerabilities.
- You have minimum 3 years of web development experience.
- Knowledge of AngularJS, Polymer, Bootstrap 4, AEM (Or experience with equivalent CMS) or AWS is a plus.
- You will work in a multicultural and international environment.
- Realistic growth opportunities within the company.
- Attractive salary with extralegal advantages.