Digital Product Owner
About the client:
Our client is an international company specialized in the direct sales of personal care products and nutritional supplements.
About the job:
- You are responsible for the end-user tools and all digital products in the EMEA region.
- You work on the strategy, roadmap and feature definition of the digital marketing.
- You work closely with the Global Product Owners, several Subject Matter Experts and the User Experience Specialist.
- You conduct user tests and interviews that enable you to understand the user needs, which you translate into requirements and acceptance criteria which are in line with the business needs.
- You work closely with your product team to ensure a smooth technical implementation.
- You work in an agile way.
- You report on ongoing features, roadmap and results (predefined KPI’s).
- You have several years of experience in a similar role.
- You have experience working with agile/scrum methodology.
- Experience with organization tools like Jira and Confluence are considered as a plus.
- Experience with analytical tools like Google Analytics is considered as a plus.
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal.
- You are user-driven, you can easily identify yourself with a user and translate their needs into doable actions.
- You have a good understanding of the digital landscape and you are familiar with the latest E-commerce trends.
- A challenging opportunity in an expanding and dynamic company where you will work close to the business and have international contacts.
- Realistic growth opportunities within the company.
- Attractive salary with extra-legal advantages.