1st Line Support Engineer
Location: Flemish Brabant
Bizztalent is a young and dynamic Belgian-Based IT Consultancy company. Together with our clients we collaborate on different long-term IT Infrastructure projects which make a difference. We provide a platform from which our consultants can build their career in IT.
Our goal is to build up a professional relationship with our consultants. We are constantly in search of motivated consultants with flawless communications skills, flexibility and eagerness to learn new technologies.
About the job
As a 1st Line Support Engineer you will be responsible for the resolution of escalated ICT incidents such as:
- Software incidents (MS Windows, MS Office, ERP systems, ...)
- Hardware incidents (Desktop, Laptops, Printers, Smart Phones, ...)
- Network incidents
- You will resolve these incidents either by Phone, Email or Remote tools.
- You will also be responsible for on-site interventions, if the incident cannot be resolved remotely.
- As you grow experience in the team, you will be able to grow to more senior positions.
- A first experience in ICT support is necessary (minimum of 12 months in 1st line)
- A good knowledge of ICT (Hardware, Software & Networks)
- A good level of both French, Dutch and English
- Driving license
- An attractive salary
- Meal Vouchers
- Fuel Card
- Company car
- IT Certifications
- Growth opportunities