Network Support Engineer
About the client:
Our client, specialised in communication services, offers comprehensive solutions.
About the job:
As a Network Support Engineer you will be responsible for the maintenance, support and overall optimization of all network related hardware and software. You will monitor, configure and troubleshoot network elements (switches, routers, etc.) In case of more complex problems you will identify, analyse and resolve (or escalate to 3rd line) those problems as determined in the SLA. You will offer remote support on our UC-telecom solutions keeping into mind our clients' expectations.
- You have a bachelor/master degree in electronics/ICT or experience in a similar position.
- You have good networking experience (HTTP, DHCP, TCP/IP, etc.).
- Knowledge of Cisco equipment is a must.
- Any certifications (CCNA, CCNP, etc.) are considered a big plus.
- You approach problems in an analytical way.
- You can work independently, as well as in team.
- You are customer oriented and have excellent communication skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- A position in a well-established company within the telecom industry.
- Realistic growth opportunities within the company.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with lots of extra legal advantages.