Embedded iOS developer
About the client:
Our client is specialised in mobile development and uses state of the art technologies for behavioral insights.
About the job:
As embedded iOS developer you will work on the mobile SDK as a member of the data engineering team.
- your biggest contribution will be hard core embedded programming;
- you will work completely on the background processes on the mobile devices;
- you will be responsible for the implementation of the iOS for the SDK;
- you will develop a thorough understanding of low level mobile APIs by doing technical analysis;
- in order to deliver quality you will also do some unit testing and regression testing;
- apart from the development you will also give support on demo applications;
- you will take part in brainstorming sessions on new SDK features;
- although it's rather a small part of your tasks, you will also have to write technical documentation for the SDK documentation packs.
- You have a master degree in IT;
- You have minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role;
- You have a good experience in iOS development, native development on iOS (core services, core OS);
- You have a profound knowledge of MVC design patterns and architectures;
- You have experience with low level iOS service and operating system calls;
- You are fluent in English, any other language is a plus.
- Our client is specialized in mobile development and uses state of the art technologies for behavioral insights.
- Dynamic, young and multi-cultural environment.
- You would work with the newest technologies (sensor processing, etc.).
- Attractive salary package with many benefits.
- flexible work schedule.