Project Manager (hardware)
About the client:
Our client is an IoT-solution provider based in the heart of Antwerp.
About the job:
As project manager you will be part of the hardware team and work along with the software development team. You will be involved in the different projects and guard the scope, budget & timing along the way. While doing so, you will have an active and open communication with internal and external stakeholders. You will help setting up the development methodology for the hardware team. You will insure a fluent workflow of the projects by coordinating external development and production partners.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Thorough hands on experience of project management skills;
- You have a decent knowledge of networks (Lora Wan, SigFox, WiFi, etc.);
- Experience with Agile or Scrum;
- Basic knowledge or rapid development platforms (Arduino, Raspberry PI, etc.) is required;
- Experience in a product development environment is a plus;
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch.
- Young and fun environment (team events, knowledge sharing sessions, etc.)
- You would work with the newest technologies on challenging projects.
- Attractive salary package with many benefits.
- Flexible work schedule.