About the client:
Our client is a pioneer in sensor-based sorting in different industries.
About the job:
- You will work on covering all aspects of optimizing the existing machinery and the design of new machines.
- You will write algorithms for image processing and data processing in C++ in order to program the control of the machines and implement graphical user interfaces.
- You will maintain the existing applications.
- You will test the applications developed by the software team.
- You will provide training to customers regarding these applications.
- You will participate in creating the architecture of the software products.
- You will work in a Scrum and TDD team.
- You have a Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree (e.g. computer science, information management or equivalent degree and/or experience).
- You have preferably a similar working experience in the automation industry.
- You are able to work in a team, as well as independently with your pro-active, flexible and analytical attitude.
- You have experience with working in an Agile environment and are result-driven and able to cope well with deadline pressure.
- You have a passion for software development and for using new technologies and tools.
- Experience with image processing, Git, Visual Studio, BOOST and AngularJS is considered a plus
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- A progressive environment where you get the chance to design innovative technology.
- A multidisciplinary team of developers with the same passion for C++ and new technologies.
- A flexible working environment and competitive salary.