About the client:
Our client is a dynamic start-up specialized in designing, developing and implementing customized software solutions.
About the job:
As a solution architect you understand the business processes of the client and know how to translate them into a technical implementation strategy. Based on the clients' needs you will design and analyze software solutions. Apart from the analysis you still develop from time to time. You will stay in contact with the client and the technical team until the delivery of finished solutions, according to the predefined requirements.
- Bachelor or Master in computer science or (applied) informatics or equal by relevant experience;
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role;
- Good experience with microservice architecture, serverless architecture, API's, .Net(core), NodeJS, Angular1&2, etc. ;
- Experience with PaaS and Azure are considered a big plus;
- You have a thorough understanding of web standards and Microsoft Visual Studio development;
- You have a strong analytical mind;
- Experience working in an agile environment;
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- A hi-tech and flexible environment;
- The opportunity to gain experience in an emerging start-up;
- A competitive salary completed with benefits (insurances, company car, net representation, etc.).