About the client:
Our client is a dynamic start-up specialized in designing, developing and implementing customized software solutions.
About the job:
You gather the clients' requirements and poor it into customized software solutions. Your job will be building microservice oriented API's from design until delivery, taking into account data persistency. All the development is done in-house but from time to time you follow-up with the client, according to a predefined time schedule (scrum iterations). You will work closely together with a scrum master, designer and product owner.
- Bachelor or Master in computer science or (applied) informatics or equal by relevant experience;
- At least 2 years' experience with backend coding;
- Good experience with building API's, NodeJS, NetCore, .Net, SQL and Microservices design;
- Experience working in an agile environment;
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English;
- Experience with/knowledge of PaaS, Docker and Azure are considered a big plus.
- A hi-tech and flexible environment;
- The opportunity to gain experience in an emerging start-up;
- A competitive salary completed with benefits (insurances, company car, net representation, etc.).