Network Support Engineer
Bizztalent is a young and dynamic Belgian-Based IT Consultancy company. Together with our clients we collaborate on different long-term IT Infrastructure projects which make a difference. We provide a platform from which our consultants can build their career in IT.
Our goal is to build up a professional relationship with our consultants. We are constantly in search of motivated consultants with flawless communications skills, flexibility and eagerness to learn new technologies.
About the job
As a Network Support Engineer you will be responsible for the testing and troubleshooting of network equipment and resolution of technical incidents as:
- Network incidents
- Detect and solve network traffic issues (WAN/LAN troubleshooting, configure firewalls, patching of cables, …)
- Hardware incidents (Desktop, Laptops, Printers, …)
- Configure and maintenance of VoIP infrastructures
- Network monitoring (systems, servers, security devices,…)
- You will resolve these incidents either by remote tools or onsite. You will provide services to customers in an ITIL environment. As you grow experience in the team, you will be able to grow to more senior positions.
- 2-3 years of experience in network troubleshooting
- Good network knowledge (LAN, WAN, VPN, TCP/IP,…)
- Experience in VoIP and firewall configuration
- A good knowledge of ICT basics (Hardware, Software & Networks)
- A good level of both French, Dutch and English
- You have no problem working in flexible hours (24h/day services)
- Driving license
- An attractive salary
- Meal Vouchers
- Fuel Card
- Company car
- IT Certifications
- Growth Opportunities