Allround System Engineer
Bizztalent is a young and dynamic Belgian-Based IT Consultancy company.
Together with our clients we collaborate on different long-term IT
Infrastructure projects which make a difference. We provide a platform from
which our consultants can build their career in IT. Our goal is to build up a professional relationship with our consultants. We
are constantly in search of motivated consultants with flawless communications
skills, flexibility and eagerness to learn new technologies.
About the job
As a System Engineer you will act as a responsible for the design, implementation, configuration and maintenance of the server and network infrastructure environment at our client. You will actively participate in various infrastructure projects and propose improvement solutions if possible.
When support problems can’t be handled by 1st of 2nd
line engineers, you will take responsibility to resolve these incidents.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in an operational environment
- You have a strong all-round technical knowledge and experience in the implementation and maintenance of several of the following topics:
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
- Office 365/Exchange
- Citrix and Terminal Servers
- Storage solutions
- Networking (TCPIP/DNS/DHCP, …)
- You are a professional communicator with a good insight in a business environment.
- You have strong language skills (Dutch , French and English)
- If the project requires it, you are also open to work in an on-call system.
- Driving license
- An attractive salary
- Meal Vouchers
- Fuel Card
- Company car
- IT Certifications
- Growth opportunities