About the client:
Our client is specialised in unlocking, gathering and analysing sensor data to predict behavioural insights.
About the job:
As Data Scientist you will be part our data scientist team and you will focus on machine learning tasks such as destination prediction, transport type detection, map matching, etc. You have a background in signal processing which allows you to understand concepts such as anti-aliasing and band-pass filtering while dealing with sensor data. Further you will help the team by designing and implementing methods for both supervised and unsupervised learning, with a focus on spatial and spatio-temporal data. At last you will, thanks to your experience with Python, improve current models and methods so they can be used in a production environment.
- You have a bachelor/master degree in computer science;
- You have at least 3 year experience in a similar role;
- You have a good experience with Python;
- You have relevant experience in machine learning and data modelling;
- You are a healthy mix between a machine learning expert, a researcher and a software engineer;
- You have a very analytical mindset and you understand the difference between fundamental research and data driven development;
- You have experience analysing and understanding research papers in order to apply algorithms to large volumes of real-life data;
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of French/Dutch is a plus.
- Dynamic, young and multi-cultural environment.
- You would work with the newest technologies.
- Attractive salary package with many benefits.
- Flexible work schedule.