About the client
Our client is a well-known player in the automotive industry.
About the job
As an application database administrator you will be responsible for:
- Advising the developers in database-related development and deployment tasks;
- Supporting the developers in creating performant SQL statements;
- Coordinating database-related activities, internally and externally;
- Performing user management on databases, monitoring database backups and supporting database related audits;
- Preparing DRP (Disaster Recovery Processes);
- Managing the automation engine, scheduling automation tasks and helping in setting up new workflows;
- Creating efficient and controlling poorly written SQL scripts/statements;
- The follow-up and validation of outsourcing partner activities related to databases.
- Bachelor/master degree or equal by experience (also open for job starters)
- You have a maximum experience of 5 years.
- Basic knowledge of SQL/PL SQL.
- Basic knowledge of Oracle RDBMS.
- Knowledge of other DBMS 's (MySQL, MSSQL) is a plus
- Knowledge of DBA is a plus.
- Knowledge of automation (UC4) is a big plus.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus.
- Dynamic, international environment.
- Attractive salary package with extralegal advantages (nice company car plan).
- You will be working in an open-minded environment with a very social atmosphere.