About the client:
Our client is specialised in mobile development and uses state of the art technologies for behavioral insights.
About the job:
As infrastructure engineer you will set up, secure, monitor, maintain and optimize the big data & platform infrastructure of our client. You will handle site reliability and facilitate release management of new components. Further more you will protect our clients' platform against any intrusions. Doing this you will be part of the data engineering team.
- You have a bachelor/master degree in computer science;
- You have a few years experience in a similar role;
- You have a good experience with Java and/or Python;
- You already have some experience with scripting and automation;
- You have experience with AWS
- Linux has no secrets anymore for you;
- You have experience working with server provisioning tools like Ansible;
- You are fluent in English, French/Dutch is a plus.
- Dynamic, young and multi-cultural environment.
- You would work with the newest technologies.
- Attractive salary package with many benefits.
- flexible work schedule.